First time available, three contiguous parcels make up the Weathers Properties offered for development in growing Eastern Wake County. Prime location with easy access back to Wendell, Knightdale and Raleigh.
- Address: Davistown and Rolesville Roads
- REIDs: 0283579, 0189878, 0119570
- Deed Bk/Pg: 9086-2064, 16037-1579, 16037-1587
- 2016 Tax Value: $1,619,293
- 2016 Taxes: $1,262.52 under farm use deferred
- Rolling land with 80+/- acres cleared farmland
- Small stream and pond
- Jurisdiction: Wake County, Just outside of Knightdale and Wendell Planning Jurisdictions
- Zoning: Wake County R-40
- Raleigh sewer and water at East Wake High School, approximately 2,000 feet from property.
- Roads on three sides with 1+/- mile of frontage on Rolesville, Davistown, and Weathers Roads
- New natural gas line planned to run along south side of Davistown Rd
- Older home built in 1961, 1,692 SQ FT, 3BR, 1.5BA (info from tax records), no representation as to condition or usability.
Located approximately 5 miles to Wendell, 5 miles to Knightdale, 6 miles to Bus 64 Hwy and I-540 and 11 miles to the I-495 and I-440 intersection in Raleigh. Property is approximately 1 mile from Exit 429 on US-64.
Approximately 1,400 feet of frontage on Rolesville Rd, 2,000 feet frontage on Davistown and 1,800 feet frontage on Weathers Rd.
From intersection of US-64 Business and Rolesville Rd near Wendell, follow Rolesville Rd north 1 mile, property begins on right. Turn right onto Davistown Rd. Property will be on right down to Weathers Rd. Look for signs.
$2,200,000 ($18,394.65 / acre)