Timber/Hunting/Recreation/Investment - Reduced
Excellent tract for investment, hunting, and timber management. Located in northern Lee County in close proximity to the Chatham and Moore Counties and US Hwy 1 for easy access to Raleigh. Pines are approximately 30 years old, thinned and growing very well, will be ready for a final harvest in 5-10 years. Significant timber value now. Abundant wildlife including deer and turkeys.
Located approximately 8 miles to Sanford, 20 miles to Pittsboro, 40 miles to I-440 Beltline in Raleigh and 44 miles to I-85 in Greensboro. Property is approximately 8 miles from US Hwy 421 exit on US-1 in Sanford.
- Address: North Plank Rd.
- City: Sanford, NC 27330
- Parcel ID: 9614-18-4766, 9614-27-9451, 9614-24-3178
- Deed: DB 1403 PG 813
- Tax Value: $1,085,300.00
- Tax Bill 2016: $1,096.99
- Zoning: RA
- Best Use: Timber/Hunting/Recreation/Investment
- Current Use: Timber/Hunting
- Topography: Rolling
- Access: 3,400 feet road frontage on N Plank Rd.
- Mineral Rights: Portion of the property has been searched to prove ownership of mineral rights according to deed
From intersection of US-1 and US Hwy 421 in Sanford, follow Hwy-421 W for 6 miles to left on to N. Plank Rd. Continue 2 miles to property on left. Look for sign
$1,077,600($2,400 / acre)