John Edwards Tract
Great opportunity for residential use with potential for subdividing into smaller parcels with extensive road frontage. Well managed timber property with planted pines established 2008. Release herbicide spray in 2009 left well stocked stands of Loblolly Pine. Thinning possible in 6 – 8 years. Abundant wildlife includes deer and turkey and offers excellent opportunity for hunting retreat.
- Assessed as: Renee Edwards
- Address: Aaron Creek Church Rd.
- City: Oxford, NC 27565
- Record: # 5122
- Tax PIN #: 0969-00-72-2103
- Deed: DB 95, PG 94
- Tax Value: $102,257
- 2016 Taxes: $907.86
- Best Use: Timber Production/Recreational/Residential
- Current Use: Timber Production/Recreational
- Topography: Level to rolling
- Access: Approx 4,400+ feet of road frontage
- Zoning: Agricultural-Residential
From Intersection of Highway 158 Bypass and Hwy 96 on the north side of Oxford, take Hwy 96 north toward Virgilina for approximately 12 miles. Turn left on Charlie Stovall continue 2.2 miles to right onto Aaron Creek Church Rd. Property begins in approximately 600 feet on left and has 4,400 feet of road frontage. Property overlaps the eastern side of Aaron Creek Church Rd. Look for sign.
$215,000 ($2,216.49 / acre)