Jason & Spencer Copland Tract
Waterfront! Fantastic long distance lake views along over 1,400 feet of frontage on Farmer Lake. Over 1,100 feet of road frontage on Boy Scout Rd and 1,700 feet of frontage along Wenasa Trail, a private road, offers a prime opportunity to subdivide. Wenasa Trail is on the north side of the property and Graves Watlington Rd is on the south side of the property. Create multiple home sites with lakefront views or create your own private estate. Enjoy the excellent deer and turkey hunting the area offers while developing the property. Tract borders the Boy Scout Camp on the south.
Located approximately 6 miles to Yanceyville, 22 miles to Burlington and 37 miles to Greensboro, this tract provides easy access back to amenities and is perfect for a new home or country getaway.
- Address: Boy Scout Camp Road
- City: Yanceyville, NC 27379
- Parcel ID: 0055.00.00.0022
- Deed: DB 475, PG 469
- Plat: PB 15, PG 53 & 547
- Tax Value: $268,040
- Estimated 2017 Taxes: $1,770+/-
- Best Use: Residential/Estate/Retreat/Recreation
- Current Use: Recreation/Timber/Hunting
- Topography: Rolling
- Access: Over 1,100 feet of road frontage on Boy Scout Rd and 1,700 feet on private road to north.
From intersection of US-158 and NC-86 west of Yanceyville, follow US-158 W for 3.1 miles. Turn left onto Boy Scout Camp Rd and follow for 1.9 miles. Property will be on right. Look for sign.
$360,000 ($5,024.42 / acre)