The Lea Family Trust Tract
Rural Estate/Hunting Retreat/Recreation
Caswell County is well known for trophy quality deer, one of the highest turkey populations and more recently bear hunting. This property offers excellent wild game populations with deer, turkey, bear and ducks available. Flooded beaver swamp covers approximately 10 – 15 acres. Planted Loblolly Pines were thinned the first time in 2017. Will need second thinning in 3 – 5 years. Old fields currently being used as food plots. Over 70 acres of hardwood bottoms.
This tract is located approximately 2 miles south of VIR Raceway, along the Virginia/North Carolina border. Northern border of the tract is on the Virginia State Line. This tract is perfect for a second home, recreational getaway.
- Address: Dotmond Road(no street number assigned, but approx 700 for GPS)
- City: Milton, NC 27305
- Old home has limited value, currently used by hunters
- PID: 0122..00.00.0098.0000
- Deed: DB 244, PG 773
- Tax Value: $202,878.00
- 2018 Taxes: $347.85 (under deferred taxes, which can be assumed)
- Best Use: Residential/Estate/Retreat/Recreation
- Current Use: Recreation/Timber/Hunting
- Topography: Rolling to Hilly
- Access: Frontage on Dotmond Rd.
From Roxboro, NC take Hwy 57 North approximately 15 miles to right onto Dotmond Rd. Continue 0.8 miles to property on the right. Entrance is a double farm gate at edge of the neighbor’s field. Property is directly across the road from the New Haven Baptist Church. Look for sign.
$300,000 ($2,000 / acre)