Emiel A. Gooch, Jr. Revocable Trust – Moore County
Large wooded tract offers privacy and acres to roam. Cell tower is being conveyed with the property. 25 years left on the lease. Approximately $650,000 in lease payments through the year 2043. Lease details available. This property contains 40+/- acres of 20+ year old Loblolly Pine. Pine needs thinning now. Access is by 30 foot wide deeded ownership to Hwy 15 – 501. Ideally located for future development. Convenient location to Pinehurst and amenities. Shopping, restaurants, hospitals, golf courses are only minutes away.
- Address: Hwy 15-501 West End, NC 27376
- Parcel ID: 96000502, 00018933
- Deed: DB 4316, PG 354
- Tax Value: $305,450.00
- 2017 Taxes: $694.45
- Zoning: RA 20
From the intersection of NC Hwy 73 and US Hwy 15 – 501 in West End, follow US Hwy 15 – 501 south for 1.8 miles to right onto dirt access road. Follow straight back toward the cell tower. Juniper Lake Road is the next intersection to right just past the entrance to the property. Look for sign on property near cell tower. Call listing agent for showing instructions before visiting the property.
- Best Use: Income Producing/Investment/Residential/Recreation
- Current Use: Timber/Hunting,Income Producing
- Topography: Level
- Access: 30 foot wide fee simple ownership to Hwy 15 – 501, woods road to back end of property