Copland Fabrics, LLC Tract
Ready to go hunting! Prime opportunity to acquire a unique recreational tract. This property has been managed for both timber production and wildlife. Established hunting blinds, deer stands, food plots and feeders convey. Uncut hardwood areas and managed pine plantations offer excellent wildlife habitat and income opportunities through timber management. Nearly 4,500 feet of frontage on Caswell Game Lands. Over 1.5 miles of interior roads. Abundant wildlife including deer and turkeys.
Located approximately 6 miles to Yanceyville, 40 miles to Raleigh and 40 miles to Greensboro, this tract provides easy access back to amenities. Old house has been used for overnight stays for hunting, sold as is with no warranties.
- Address: Everett Road
- City: Yanceyville, NC 27379
- Parcel ID: 0097.00.00.0010 & 0098.00.00.0032
- Deed: DB 253 PG 769 & DB 259 PG 804
- Tax Value: $444,095.00
- Estimated 2015 Taxes: $3,086.46
- Shown by appointment only to qualified buyers.
- Best Use: Timber/Hunting/Recreation
- Current Use: Timber/Farming
- Topography: Rolling
- Access: Road frontage on Everett Road, excellent internal road system.
- Zoning: AR
From intersection of US-158 and NC-86 east of Yanceyville, follow US-158 E for 1.2 miles. Turn left onto Brown Rd and follow for 0.2 miles. Turn left onto Everett Road and follow for 0.3 miles. This will run into property.
$1,100,000($2,625.30 / acre)