About Thomas Rudd
Thomas Rudd graduated from North Carolina State University in 2009 with a degree in forest management and has worked in consulting forestry throughout the southeast. He has worked at Timber Marketing & Management of the Carolinas since 2011.
At Timber Marketing & Management of the Carolinas, Inc., Thomas works with private landowners to help them realize their goals for their property. Thomas has experience in forest management, timber sales, land mapping, forest genetics, timber inventory, wildlife habitat management, and forest regeneration. He has been featured in The Progressive Farmer and spoke at the 2017 National Conference of Private Forest Landowners.
In addition to being a registered forester, Thomas is a licensed real estate agent, pesticide applicator, and a certified Tree Farm Inspector.
Thomas spends most of his free time outdoors as well. He enjoys fishing, biking, running, and traveling with his wife and two daughters.
Qualifications for Thomas Rudd
- Registered Forester RF in NC
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in NC
- Certified Tree Farm Inspector
- Licensed Pesticide Applicator in NC
- North Carolina State University 2009 – Received Bachelor of Science Degree in Forest Management with additional emphasis in environmental engineering
- Fulfillment of annual continuing education requirements by North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- Fulfillment of annual continuing education requirements by North Carolina Board of Registration for Foresters
- Fulfillment of continuing education requirements by North Carolina Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services
- Society of American Foresters
- Forest Landowners Association
- American Tree Farm System
- North Carolina – #1699
Licensed Real Estate Broker
- North Carolina – #272231
Community Service Affiliations
- Redeemer Presbyterian Church – youth volunteer
- Refugee Hope Partners